Do you have local product management experience, great technical skills and passion for cybersecurity? If the answer is YES, then join us!
A Product Manager will represent specific set of products at CyberKnight. In a nutshell, the Product Manager’s role is a combination of a Technology Sales Manager and Technical Pre-Sales Manager in a single role. You will be responsible for the development and performance of all sales and technical activities for specific products in an assigned market. In addition, you will build plans and strategies to expand the customer base, and achieve maximum customer satisfaction throughout the sales lifecycle.
- Define and implement business plan and sales strategy that ensures sales goals achievement and profitability.
- Build and maintain long-term vendor relationships.
- Generate business opportunities by working with customers and channel partners.
- Develop new sales leads and prospects.
- Provide accurate and competitive pricing on all proposals submitted.
- Conduct prospecting calls, appointments, presentations, proposals and closes.
- Coordinate requirements for Proofs of Concept (POCs) with management.
- Manage partner enablement in the Middle East.
- 10-12 years of experience in product management, sales or technical management, preferably both.
- Must have significant experience in IT security sales and pre-sales with excellent presentation skills.
- Significant experience in all aspects of channel partner relationship management will be an advantage.
- Strong understanding of customers, channel partners, and market dynamics and requirements.
- Must have IT security domain experience and fully understand relevant products and services provided by the company.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.